Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

The Imposible Hydroponics Setup.

walt: we are learnig about hydroponic system

Sorry my photo is side ways.

Why did you chose this design?

I chose this design because I thought it would be a simple hydroponics system. I thought it would be easy to make, and all the plants that grow in there will always survive. The sun and water can  easily go into it.
by Iris


                                   Equipment list.  

               water.
                Palet.
               Cabbage.
               Lettuce.
               
I found it hard, because I had so many ideas in my head. I found it easy because I already had a plan in my head. For my hydroponics system I had to get the lines perfect.

Do you like my drawing???



11 comments:

  1. I think your drawing is fantastic! and in my opinion it is fine that it is side wards you just know for next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Serena I will take a better picture next time.

      Delete
    2. Its fine I love commenting on your blog especially when you reply.

      Delete
  2. I like how you have drawn the timber and plants so carefully and labelled them clearly. It would be so much fun to learn more about hydroponics together, and to try actually making your design and seeing how it works. I wonder which plants would grow best in a hydroponics system?
    πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸƒ☘️🌺☘️πŸƒπŸŒΏπŸŒ±

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mum would love to try a hydroponics system at home.

      Delete
  3. Hi iris love your hydroponics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Isabella I love your comment it is sidwards never mind.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying.What is your favourite thing to do ?
      my favourite thing to do is hang out with my family swim and play with animals.Whats your favourite animal ? Mine is every animal in the world.

      Delete
    3. My favourite animal is the same as yours every animal in the world and my favourite thing to do is play with my cats and take pictures
      BY IRIS.

      Delete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.