Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My favourite pancake recipe.

You will need:


  1. Mixing bowl
  2. 10 tablespoons of flour
  3.  2 eggs
  4. 1 cup of milk
  5. Pinch of salt
  6. Frying pan
  7. Butter
  8. Spatula


The method:

First you will need to have a mixing bowl.  Put 10 tablespoons of flour into
your bowl.  After that, grab your two eggs and crack them into your mixture.
  Make sure you don’t get the shell in too! Add your milk and mix until there
are no lumps.  Next, you will want to add your baking powder and salt. 
After that, you will want to get your frying pan and turn on the element
so that the pan gets hot.  When it's hot, put a little bit of butter into your
pan and if it sizzles then you know you can start pouring your mixture in. 
Wait till you see bubbles appear and then flip them over so that they cook
on the other side.  When they are golden on both sides, they are done.
TA DA!  Enjoy eating them up!  


I love eating pancakes with maple syrup, yoghurt, nutella, cream, lemon juice,
cinnamon and brown sugar.  But not all those toppings at once! 





Just remember to do the dishes afterwards!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Iris. You are so good at making pancakes, I'm sure that yours are better than mine! I love the part in your writing where you talk about remembering to do the dishes afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA yeah because I have got quite a few groulings for not doing them.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Iris, they do look so yummy. I am glad you put your recipe up. I might just take a copy of it and leave it on the kitchen bench as a hint for Mothers day breakfast tomorrow for my son to make. What do you think? I'll check to see if I have maple syrup in the pantry too.
    Enjoy your day tomorrow with your Mum.
    Na Mrs Stevenson

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.