Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

What a typical day at home looks like.

During the global pandemic, people have to stay home apart from
the essential workers. So today I am going to be writing about what
a typical looks like for me.


1. I wake up at around 6.40AM
2.  go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face.
3.get dressed.
4. have breakfast.
5. Watch a little bit of youtube.
6. Then sometimes have group chats on google hangouts.
7. Then I will start doing some school work.
8.sometimes I make a little snack and play on the push kart. 
9. Schoolwork.
10. Have lunch.
11. Play. 
12. Have an afternoon snack.
13. Play some more. 
14. Have dinner.
15. watch some tv.
16. Read a book for 15 minutes.
17. Take a shower, brush my teeth and comb my hair.
18. Then I will go to bed at around 9.00PM.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty cruisey day at home. I like that you have set time aside for school work, but more importantly, some free play. You can learn so much through play. I hope you are making the most of the time with your family! I look forward to seeing what else you get up to during your home learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting to read about what your typical day is like at the moment. From what I can tell, you have been doing a bit more each day than it might seem - going to class google hangouts, doing activities your teacher has set, cooking, baking, planting radish seeds in the vege garden, dancing, playing the ukulele, song writing, doing exercise routines, riding your bike, and looking after Henry (our cat) and the chickens, to name just a few. I have loved having this time together at home, even though I have been busy a lot of the time with my mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iris, Wow you do have a jam packed day, and you always manage to check in to our class google meets. I love that pushcart. What a clever Dad and brother you have. i am so glad you are keeping up with your reading.
    Na Mrs Stevenson

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.