Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The homemade go cart

During the lockdown my brother and my dad made a wooden push cart. It's a tandem cart which means that it has two seats - one for Dominic and one for me. To get going, you have to have someone to push you.  It is still fun even though it doesn’t have a motor. When you go down a hill it picks up speed.  My brother and I have tested it out on lots of different hills. I have had three crashes on it but I was ok. I just got a little bit scratched on my leg.  We also got towed around the orchard by the quad bike.  It was soooo bumpy that I just about fell out! I helped paint it.  We painted it with a pretty blue colour and we put a piece of wood on the front to make it look like a turbo.  It has flames painted on it. It’s heaps of fun!



5 comments:

  1. Awesome Iris. What is the biggest hill you can go down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biggest hill I can do is the one where it goes down to the creek.

      Delete
  2. I love how you and Dominic were able to work together as a team to paint the cart, and also how you have been really good at taking turns to push each other in it. You are both adventurous and love to test out what you can do. It was so much fun when you both took me for a ride in the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Iris that is one super cool pushcart. I'm sure my mokos would like something like that to go down the hill at my place. I like how it is a tandem too.
    Na Mrs Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so crove how long did it take to bulid it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.